Change API level to 33 (Manually Compile AAB)

@rahmatdoank1 is This possible?:flushed:
Will it be signed with different Sha Key?

This might work for projects, which do not use any Kodular specific featuresā€¦ but then the question is, why donā€™t you use App Inventor in the first place?

Taifun

When I export my project in kodular and then import it into MIT App Inventor, I get an error and my imported project is not loaded. How did you do it?

Yes, because usually you use Kodular features, thatā€™s why you are hereā€¦ and therefore the ā€œsolutionā€ from @rahmatdoank1 is not really a solution

Taifun

I have updated the Target SDK to 33. Expect an update coming soon.

12 Likes

I am very, very happy to see this news, I am telling the truth, donā€™t misunderstand me because I have been waiting for this update for a long time. So when will the update be released?

:fire: Live Long

1 Like

fire base authentication doesnā€™t work after I changed sdk31 to sdk 33

That is not true

Hi, any good news for the update waiting for level33 ???

any news about API 33 , @pavi2410 ?

I also need API 33 to publish my app on the playstore, any news?

Please advise me as the app should target Android 13 (API level 33) or higher

The help is the guide of the publication, I donā€™t know what else you are waiting for.

1 Like

I wonder the same, the only source that will be informed about the API33 update will be here on the forum.

I wonder too, the forum is the only source that informs about the API33 update. (Can I explain this further please?)

1 Like

I am a newbie to kodular so please teach me about API33 update

i need help. Inf:
I/O error
ERROR: dump failed because no AndroidManifest.xml found

So when does ā€œKodularā€ plan to release this update?

Which update are you talking about?
The sdk33 update is meanwhile liveā€¦ donā€™t you read other threads or announcements in the community?
Taifun