Change block colors

Yes. Please change those colors. Probably use some light colors.

1 Like

Could you suggest to what colors change? :sweat_smile:

Post the in Hexadecimal code if possible
We will make tests with them :+1:

All other blockly editors of AI, Thunkable and AppyBuilder use the standard colorscheme. Only the screen around the editors is changed colorwise.

Selectie_444

I especially think the yellow of the control blocks is very bright.

Selectie_446

And in your docs you use the original colors. Else it would be a lot of work to change all the images in the docs. It could get confusing for users if they see different colors in the docs and the editor.

3 Likes

yes, I agree… please use the default color scheme…
Taifun

5 Likes

We wanted blocks to be a little bright as we felt they were dull. We will experiment with more colours.

3 Likes

And also we want to be different to all other builders.
We started to create a new product.
Why not be different as others?

3 Likes

I guess (many) users will use more than one AI clone. Because of the difference in color Makeroid could be more difficult to use because people are used to a certain colorscheme.

2 Likes

And you are allready different because of the quality you deliver and the way you help users on the forum. That you as developers are reachable for the users.

That’s the most important thing why i am here. Not because of the different colors of the builder and blocks.

4 Likes

We will take a look to the colors.
But i can say that we don’t use the default colors like app inventor or else.

Maybe @Diego have in the next days time to do this.

And yes, its our job to answer users questions.
That is the right way how we can build a builder with your feedback and improvements.

2 Likes

I agree, colors are too bright.

Hi, I was also “impressed” by the very lively colors of Makeroid
Maybe … yes, they are too bright but, as Mika says this is a NEW project and must be different from the others
But beware: soft (or standard) colors all like … very bright colors … maybe not
P.S. The important things are the contents, the colors are secondary
Good work at the staff

Paolo V.

3 Likes

I was one of the critics but after spending a couple of days in the builder i am used to it.

2 Likes

Here My Sugestion

• Nice
  • So So
  • Bad

0 voters

I will try to make some tests with some palette colors and discuss with the team, but I can’t promise anything :sweat:

1 Like

you can use the color “amythest” rgb(155, 89, 182)

Do you like this color?

UP: Material Orange
DOWN: Current One

3 Likes

Upper is even worse, sorry :confused: (My opinion)

2 Likes

Your colors are an eyesore. Sorry. How about using the standard colors? Why try to fix something that isn’t broken?

2 Likes

Why use the same like all others?
We are not all others, we are MAKEROID.
And we are not standard :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe there is a difference between a monitor and a laptop screen. Both look acceptable to me. Please keep them as they are now. I am really used to the colors now and don’t find them to bright anymore.

5 Likes