Change firebase data only once at any event

hallo semuanya saya sedang membuat apilkasi kehadiran dan saya mengalami masalah ketika data berubah di firebase yang dimana ketika pengguna tidak melakukan absen kehadiran maka pengguna akan mendapatkan denda, ketika pengguna kembali membuka aplikasi pengguna kembali mendapatkan denda, cara agar hal tersebut terjadi sekali bagaiaman? saya akan senang jika anda dapat memandu saya, atau saya akan membayar untuk hal ini

Translation

Hello everything I am making attendance and I have problems when the data changes in the firebase where when the user does not do absent attendance then the user will get a fine, when the user re-opens the user’s application again get a fine, how to make it happen once how? I’d love it if you could guide me, or I’d pay for this.

Community’s official language is English so please translate your post. Till then I temporarily unlist your topic.

Hello everything I am making attendance and I have problems when the data changes in the firebase where when the user does not do absent attendance then the user will get a fine, when the user re-opens the user’s application again get a fine, how to make it happen once how? I’d love it if you could guide me, or I’d pay for this.

This is your third Topic about that. Don’t Spam the Forum!
If nobody can help you, creating a new Topic wouldn’t help either.

Maybe you should show us a Concept, like a drawing or your Blocks in English.

What do you mean?

If you use a Translator, try to make the Sentences shorter and use DeepL. It’s far better than Google.