Changing Color of buttons

Last night & and today I cant change the colours of the buttons, or make the horizontal background invisible. I keep getting an internal error. Any idea whats going on?

Give me the anser

I already did, click above link and read …

Please show us that error which you’re facing.

3 Likes

I had to restart all over again. Im getting sick of these internal errors always popping up.

Follow this video, your problem should be fixed.

I tried that it didnt work. I had to start over

in that case, why not upload the file in question as there could be other things that are wrong as well

1 Like

Its not a file its internel

Why do i keep coming up with an internal error trying to change the background or text Colours?

Problem is caused when you upload an aia. You have to delete projectColors by editing aia’s projectsettings. Devs are informed about this bug (since Apr 2022, well, they are a bit slooooow…)

Temporarily solution for all components How to fix Kodular’s colors errors - Latest release Fenix 1.5.4 - YouTube

(taken from here Background color options are not working in this version - #8 by dora_paz)

Taifun

1 Like

Whats an aia?

an aia file is an App Inventor or Kodular project file

time to learn some basics…

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

I have a learning disability. I dontalways understand what I read in books. i learn better if people show me.

It took me 7 hrs to figure out, thanks 4 your help

If you had followed the suggested video it would have only taken you a couple of minutes.
Clearer and more explanatory, impossible

1 Like

Thank u Ive already done that