ChartBoost Extension | Testers Needed

Hi,
I have Made a ChartBoost extension and I want Some Users who are experienced or is using Chartboost in any of their Projects to test the extension. Anyone Interested in testing the extension can PM Me.

Thanks

4 Likes

Anyone Who Likes to Test Out the Extension Can Do So Here : co.sgext.chartboost.aix (1016.6 KB)

4 Likes

Not working for me…

Can you be more specific

What error Message are you receiving In the Interstitial Error Block?

1 Like

Error is NETWORK_FAILURE

The SDK was giving me the same error. O thought it might be for me alone. Still has no clue why it’s giving an Network Error

Just of curiosity, why you are developing a lot of ad network extensions? Becuase we already have a large collection of ad networks. Maybe it would be nice if you can come with different things.

1 Like

Because it’s one of the best ways to learn how to make extensions

There’s only a few. My Goal is to make almost all the AdNetworks Available to be used in AppInventor Platforms

I do Make Other Extensions But due to some bugs i don’t release it yet

4 Likes

Maybe, but I think making another typed extension will give you more experience in Java and of course, you will gain more experience about how to make extensions instead of doing the same thing.

Your goal is good. But you need to think about currently supported ad platforms:

Current built-in ad platforms:

• AdMob
  • Amazon

(I think these two ad networks is the best ones to me since they are coming from good companies but everyone can think different)

Maybe these ones are not enough. Then, after your extensions:

• StartAppAds
  • AdColony
  • ZPlayAds
  • UnityAds

After you use enhance.co :

• Segment
  • Tenjin
  • Phunware
  • Receptiv
  • HyprMX
  • AirPush
  • Pollfish
  • Vungle
  • LoopMe
  • OfferToro
  • Survata
  • AdMob Mediation
  • AdBuddiz
  • deltaDNA
  • Avocarrot
  • Ogury
  • MoEngage
  • AppNext
  • OpenBack
  • TapResearch
  • Kidoz
  • Appodeal
  • inMobi
  • Pokkt
  • Leadbolt
  • TapJoy
  • Fyber
  • RhythmOne
  • MillennialMedia
  • PacketZoom
  • TheoremReach
  • Firebase
  • MoPub
  • Flurry
  • AppLovin
  • Kiip
  • Amplitude
  • FGL Crash Reporting
  • Yandex
  • RevMob
  • DisplayIO
  • YouAppi
  • Enhance Ads
  • AdscendMedia
  • MoPub Mediation
  • StartApp
  • ChartBoost
  • HeyZap Mediation
  • AppsFlyer
  • HeyZap
  • Soomla
  • Mixpanel
  • TrialPay
  • AdColony
  • AerServ
  • Unity
  • Wagawin
  • Facebook
  • Tapdaq
  • FreeAppAnalytics by Kochava
  • FlyMob
  • NativeX
  • GameAnalytics

That’s why I said that.

2 Likes

enhance is clearly a joke. It ruins the app in my experience so i wanted to make Extensions for it

7 Likes

Ok then, this is your choice.

2 Likes

We need crypto ad networks also bc we have no possibility to show crypto ads.

What Ad Network do you suggest? I can take a look

1 Like

I need applovin ad network extension… I will pay you $20 for that. I am just sick of the enhance extension.

I will try making the AppLovin Extension Tomorrow as i have taken a look into it’s sdk. Also it will be free if i manage to make it because a lot of users wants it

3 Likes

I cant understand why we see extensions like these. Ad mediation platform fix all otf these. I still recommed made a mediation extension

Appodeal, mopub, admob mediation platform allow multiple ad network with one.

1 Like

because you might not know the use.

:joy: Not as easy as it sounds. It still requires each sdk to be imported which would increase the Extension size and which results in large app sizes. So Mediation is not at all a Good Idea. Having Each Extension for individual Ad Network is way better and can save large amount of space that would have otherwise been wasted on importing unwanted sdks

2 Likes

Yes its increase size but its like 10-20mb, (based on enhance extension) but its increase fill rate and earnings. Why we select one platform? Mediation give us options and better ecpm rates.Why we dont use it. Its provide better offer for each ad request. If its not good why there is too many company offer mediation service?