Chat app with messages sorting

It is a correct amount according to all his efforts and features in his app.

Friend, I donā€™t think you understand ā€¦ For an app to be sold, having as a competitor (whatsapp, Telegram) it needs to be very special. So, I mentioned about the app being configurable, for example, to use an existing database where the user who buys can configure to use their own Database. (just an example, I donā€™t want this)
Hugs.

1 Like

I got it yes user can add their own database and not mine

why do you say it was impossible? not only me, I have seen other users who have implemented this before in their applications.

3 Likes

Forget Itā€¦

Ask him for adding images and videos

ok at last 1500 will it affordable

As you wish

1 Like

I am seller and the buyers are the considered as the second god (as per the heritage of india) for us. The price should be satisfied by all the buyers

#off-topic
Another beautiful UI. Some should learn from these UI models and not do UI as a ā€œcarnival costumeā€

2 Likes

This chat is part of my ecommerce application, as @Rogerio_Rios says, you should give it features that make your project different from others, there are already many chat applications. But this is only advice, donā€™t take it the wrong way.

1 Like

Ok i was just helping some doubtnut users as my work is to give right path next can be the users choice

Can you ask him to add image and video sharing options

Nice app
By the way, I guess we can also do this with spreadsheet. We can use google drive for uploading images and videos.
All we need is script for that

You used firebase in this app, which is better for realtime databse. But it have limitations and after that it becomes expensive.

Me ?
Friend, I have nothing to do with this conversation.
I praised the UI that he showed.
Professional UI, serves as an example.
Hug.

1 Like

May be spreadsheet be the hard but as you said that firebase has limitations so it may be you saying about storage so I canā€™t do anything for that because it is the problem between the user and firebase. As firebase also may be allow more storage.

ok sorry I think you were comparing

#off-topic

Can you teach me that how can we share a file messageā€‹:sweat_smile:

Please help me here?

You can use firebase storage

Thereā€™s tons of ways to do it and I recommend firebase storage to get the direct/download URL of it for beginners.

3 Likes