ChatAble - A chat system

The operation > cannot accept the arguments: , [“Incorrect Key”], [278]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

my proyect

Runtime Error

The operation > cannot accept the arguments: , [“Incorrect Key”], [278]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

I want to make a app… when some one download and register few steps and they can ask quotations from me… and I can replay for there massages how can I do this thing

no longer compiles . gives error .

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.804 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/supportChat.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.supportChat)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/adminServer.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.adminServer)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/admin.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.admin)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/support.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.support)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/privateChat.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.privateChat)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/access.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.access)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/private.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.private)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/editAccount.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.editAccount)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/about.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.about)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/group.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.group)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/myAccount.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.myAccount)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/groupChat.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.groupChat)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/adminSupportChat.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.adminSupportChat)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/adminSupport.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.adminSupport)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/home.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.home)
(compiling io/kodular/sales/ChatAble_Public/adminUsers.yail to io.kodular.sales.ChatAble_Public.adminUsers)
(compiling /tmp/runtime7025395418856314227.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 4.567 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 6.939 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1598983952683_0.10136479338178339-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

anyone have any idea what needs changed .

ChatAble_Public2.aia (804.1 KB)

Where’s the APK lol
:joy:

No Diego promised it 2+ years ago :rofl:

if it would compile . we would have our own

build

It has probably to do to old extensions which now exist as component and thereby conflict with the server when build…

1 Like

i see

tried converting … but very hard without a search in blocks area .

thinking about this is actually very scary . it means kodular is not backwards compatible with apps we develop .

It depends, as stuff gets updated such as. builders, requirements for extensions etc, for the records those extensions was build before Kodular(Makeroid) was born…

1 Like

Hello @Diego can you PM me or allow me to PM you please :pray:t2:

How can we change the main source of the servers? I cannot compile an APK with the AIA you provided

Kodular compiler could not compile it. what to do ?
even niotron too… :pensive:

Niotron doesn’t allow me to compile apps. I used to have the same issue in Kodular.

At the moment it doesn’t seem to work so i will close and unlist it for now.

1 Like