{ChatGPT & DALLE2 & Gemini}[paid]: The Ultimate AI Chatbot Solution with Free Quotes and API Service Chat completions API

Chat GPT APP

in this Android app is an exciting feature that allows users to chat with an AI language model within the app chatGPT,

In addition to integrating Chat GPT API, the Android app also has the ability to generate custom images using DALL-E 2. DALL-E 2 is an advanced image generation model that uses the text input from the user to generate a unique and realistic image.

features

• easy to use

• Chat completions (Chat with connected messages) you can start with robot Chat with connected messages (available in V3) V3

• Generating images with Dalle2 (available in V2 , V3)V3

• editing images with Image Editor Extension (available only in V3)

• Custom instructions feature (available only in V3)

• Conversation History (available only in V3)V3

• Streaming (available only in V3)

how to use it ?

• if you want to chat you can directly type your message and send it

• if you wnat to start new chat just click on + button to start new chat with new start (available in V3)

• if you want to generate an image just type /imagine/ and after that choose the dimensions of the image that you want (256x256) (512x512) (1024x1024) after that choose the number of images that you want to create . (available in V2,V3)

• if you want to use chat GPT in specific way you can use Custom instructions see below :point_down:

• if you want to show your Conversation History just open side menu

GPT V1

GPT V1 for kodular

Screenshots:

Video:

AIA file V1 :

you can buy the AIA file from here via PayPal it costs 2$ and after finishing payment you will be directed to the download URL of the aia file

Remember to put your API key

GPT V2

GPT V2 for kodular

Screenshots:

Video:

gpt.mp4 on Vimeo

AIA file V2 :

you can buy the AIA file from here via PayPal it only costs 3$ and after finishing payment you will be directed to the download URL of the aia file

API key is inside aia file for this version

GPT V3

the most advanced chat GPT project with exclusive features

GPT V3 for kodular
with the power of Image Editor Extension:

Video:

The model that used here is gpt-3.5-turbo-16k

Chat completions API is here !

The Chat Completions API in ChatGPT is an interface that allows developers to integrate and interact with the GPT- language model in a conversational manner. It enables you to create chat-based applications where you can have back-and-forth conversations with the AI model. You can send a list of messages as input, with each message having a role (system, user, or assistant) and content, and the model generates responses accordingly.

Custom instructions is here !

Custom Instructions in the ChatGPT UI allow you to provide guidance on how the model should behave for a particular conversation. It’s a way to fine-tune the interaction without needing to modify the underlying code or model. : see this image to understand more :

Conversation History

Conversation History a list of messages containing your query, complete with context you can access them from side menu

Conversation History video preview :

Streaming

Streaming is a feature that makes the model start returning tokens as soon as they are available, instead of waiting for the full sequence of tokens to be generated. It does not change the time to get all the tokens, but it reduces the time for first token for an application where we want to show partial progress or are going to stop generations. This can be a better user experience and a UX improvement so it’s worth experimenting with streaming.

Streaming video preview :

Stop Streaming

you can stop bot from streaming as you want see video preview :

Gemini Support

This is my new cool idea You can now start a conversation with Gemini and have the option to continue it with ChatGPT Or vice versa Now available in V3 you can buy the Aia file from the end of the topic below :point_down:
video preview:

I have used this Gemini Extension :

PaLM2 Support

PaLM 2 is a large language model (LLM) developed by Google that can perform various tasks involving natural language understanding and generation, such as reasoning, coding, mathematics, and multilingual translation. It is an improved version of PaLM, which was released in 2022. PaLM 2 is based on three main innovations: compute-optimal scaling, improved dataset mixture, and updated model architecture and objective. PaLM 2 is also used in other generative AI tools, such as the PaLM API and Bard.

Now available in V3

APP Idea

The main idea of the app is to make chat AI models cooperate together in the same conversation

Available AI Models

GPTs

GPTs are custom versions of ChatGPT that you can create for specific tasks or topics by combining instructions, knowledge, and capabilities. They can be as simple or as complex as needed, addressing anything from language learning to technical support. [GPTs are a new way for anyone to create a tailored version of ChatGPT to be more helpful in their daily life, at specific tasks, at work, or at home—and then share that creation with others

How to create GPT assistant:

1- start a new conversation or start new custom instructions to make GPT do a specific job.
2- start the conversation until you are satisfied with results of GPT assistant .
3- go to chat history and create a GPT file file.gpt that you can use it later or share it or even sell it to other people who want your GPT assistant to use it in there works.

YouTube Test Video:

AIA file V3 :

you can buy the AIA file from here via PayPal it costs 10$- and after finishing payment you will be directed to the download URL of the aia file

Note! (Remember to replace API key from OpenAI and for Gemini in the project with yours)

our socials :
Youtube
Telegram

2 Likes

Is it using the gpt-3.5-turbo or davinci model?

yes it uses gpt-3.5-turbo

this Docs for chat
and this Docs for image generation

any limitation of chat per user?

Yes the API is paid

Are u using this extension?

No, I use API from the docs of the OpenAI website and I reset it using web component

2 Likes

So unfortunate that after purchase I noted that it was using the davinci model and not gpt-3.5-turbo as claimed. Very disappointed!

man, it’s easy did you try to replace “text-davinci-003” with “gpt-3.5-turbo” in this part of blocks in the aia file that you have purchased .

and I am very sorry I thought I already changed it.

Hello. I’ve just bought the AIA file, but it is working only for text-davinci. It doesn’t work with changing the model to gpt-3.5-turbo, since as it says in the documentation, the request body is different. Could you send me the corrected version?

I have PM you with the edited aia file and I edited the file from paypal payment too you can check your private messages .
and this is edited PayPal edit buy url

And I apologize for this mistake

2 Likes

Thank you Mr. Koder

Error was corrected swiftly and with professional reply. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Can u provide me aia file ??

aia file is paid

1 Like

Topic Updated

Now I update new version of Chat GPT app to
create multiple images at the same time

The API key is free you will find it inside the aia file
you can buy it from here :

Topic Updated

detect source code in the response messages added

Big Edit with V3

api is free or paid ?

V3 updated with Chat completions API feature

1 Like

Yes, the API for chat depends on your Open AI Account and this API is not free
but the image generation API in aia file is free and doesn’t depend on your API key
only the chat that depends on your API key