Check if the link is active, if not, go to the next one

Hi guys
I have a question. I’m sorry for the English. I’m using Google Translator.
I made an app that was working normally. I type in a number, and it searches for the corresponding information for that number in a spreadsheet with the shared link in Google Drive. He searches for the information through the link in the csv spreadsheet.

My problem is that the Google Spreadsheet link has stopped working. It just doesn’t open anymore. I can replace it with another one by updating the app that will work again. But I want to do something better, if the same mistake occurs in the future. I thought about putting several different links on the same spreadsheet and building with the following logic.
If link 1 doesn’t exist, then look for link 2. If 2 doesn’t exist, look for link 3. If 3 doesn’t exist, look for link 4 etc.
But I don’t know how to test the link. I have tried several tests, but all have failed. Can someone help me?

Follow the ay for anyone who can give me that help.
I thank you in advance for any help I receive.
DiasDeVisitas_2.aia (4.5 MB)

Use the web component to go to the link if the response of the web component says that invalid link (check which is the response code) then go to second link

And how would I do that?
I tried like that, but I couldn’t. I don’t know if the test (If) is correct.

In addition, the variable needs to return the correct link for the Web component. But I don’t know which component to use to call the link that was checked correctly.
blocks(2)

There will be two conditions:
1.If response code is equal to 200 then your will only get first URL.
2.Else you will not get any URL.

Same topic opened in MIT App Inventor Community. Please do not post in all forums about the same problem

thread closed
Taifun

Thanks for the answer. I’m a beginner and I didn’t understand how to do it. Could you explain in more detail? Or make a block for better understanding? I’m sorry for the lack of knowledge.

Is the Web3 component in the variable correct? Is this the same I use for the result of the Web block to return the value for the variable “initialize global”?