Check multiple google sheets

1. I will recheck the web url
  2. Yes you need to add the sheet names in which you want to check the data. In my demo AIA I have added three sheets but in your gsheet I found three sheets but in CIA only data to be checked is present so entered CIA alone.

Thank you so much.
yes I understood afterwards that it was to add the names of the sheets.
Thank you for your generosity and help.
Iā€™m waiting for you to check.

I spotted the mistake. Just go to the web url and change the text HTML to csvā€¦ you will seeā€¦ also I have added blocks for Lottie but didnā€™t add code. So you can use it or just skip it.

I used this URL for cross checking but forget to change it.

Change from tqx=out:html to tqx=out:csv

Thank you so much. I change

Let me know if error occurs

exactly. if there is a mistake I will always get back to you. if itā€™s good, Iā€™ll let you know. as soon as I get home I make this change directly then I let you know

Working so for good I hope

I notice a small problem, When I do a search for the value, the application finds this value just fine. but when I return to search for another value, the application only displays the result of the previously searched value. I must therefore close the application and then search for another value. so to search for a new value, I have to close the application and then open it again.

i found it early and solved it in pm. pls see to that

Really thank you very much for your help. this is really what i was looking for. thank you so much.

only I noticed that when I scan a QR Code containing letters and numbers, or even letters only, there is a message below that appears. see screenshot. I know why it is showing, because my text field only takes digits or numbers into account.
possible to be able to disallow this message? or either replace the message that appears with a message that says: ā€œthis QR Code is not validā€.

Why notā€¦ I strongly believe that your ID will always be number else need to change the logicā€¦

IF you are sure then just add this if then else block to finish your app

Thank you so much. Otherwise the application is really ready.
Otherwise this application is just to register and check the people who have been registered in the mutual health insurance.

if you think i need to modify maybe also the part where i send the data in the same google sheet, you can always help me to modify.
because i also notice that when i send the data to the sheet from this application, it takes time for it to arrive in the google sheet. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a database problem.
Otherwise thank you very much for your help. I am very satisfied.

I do not know which method you are following, but i believ that if you use script method it will work good. i am following it in all of my apps

or you can try this extension

credit @TimAi2

exactly, Iā€™m using the script. I could send you my script. io is working fine. but as you are more experienced than me maybe you have better than me.

Thank for this extension

Iā€™ll give it a try to see. Thanks very much

1 Like

Hello, I believe you are well. I have a little question. In my screen 3 I put an input form which allows to send the data in my Google sheet. I also put a button to select the photos in my gallery, and send the images to my Google sheet. Little information: I used cloudinary.

Here is my concern: I would also like to add an option to use the camera to take a photo directly, instead of having to always go to the gallery.

can you help me if possible?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.