Check Time now is in a specific time Range of 24 Hours (e.g. between 22:00 and 06:00)

Hello,
I am trying to make a Procedure which has two Inputs (Time Range start & end in 24Hours Format) which returns true or false if time Now is in the Range or not as a general Statement without any Date Information. I tried to convert all 3 Times (with Make Time Blocks) to Millis and checked whether Time Now is smaller or bigger than time range start & end - but it doesn’t work if it goes around 24:00. Does someone has a good Idea to make it work?

you have to switch your logic, if the end time is smaller than the start time (i.e. “goes around 24:00”)
what about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
Taifun

In input design logic that it is not empty and not less than 0 and not greater than 23.59 and an integer

In input 2 design logic that it is not empty and an integer and not greater than 24 and not less than 1

When button clicked ,
If the clock now is greater than input 1 and less than input 2
Then ... Add the logic
Else .....

Hello,
it’s been a while now, but I think I have found a way. Thank you guys for your help. MyBlocks attached as Image, maybe this helps someone else in community. I tested multiple times it seems to work now. If someone detects a bug just let me know :slight_smile:

In your block clock timer enabled to true and false are not needed as per your blocks . You have done with complex blocks

1 Like