Close Activity extension : close any app process

Simple extension to close (Kill process) activity of any app

blocks_2

CloseSingleActivity: This block will close activity of given package name of app

component_event_1

Event Block : SingleActivityClosed: This block will trigger when single activity closed

component_method

CloseAllActivity: This block will close all apps activity at once. This will take time because depend on user device. Like more number of activity will take more time

component_event

Event Block : AllActivityClosed: This block will trigger when all activity is closed

component_event_2

Event Block : OnError: if any error occurs this block will trigger

Extension contain these permission :

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES" />
 <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES" />

Download:
com.shreya.CloseActivity.aix (6.6 KB)

I created this extension for my personal use and this is my first extension it might be contain bugs

14 Likes

Nice we can make a ram booster app using this :slightly_smiling_face:
thanks i got a new idea

3 Likes

Nice extension !
Congrats for your 1st extension :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Quite useful! Thanks for your kind contribution.

2 Likes

As far as I know, you can’t simply kill a process of any other app which you do not own.

Also Google Play restricts the use of high-risk or sensitive permissions including the QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES

2 Likes

@Jinx @UnknownMan541 @charlesaccount
thank you all

@Xoma it does not kill the background and foreground running apps. This only kill the process from ram to reclaim memory. killed processes can be restart if needed by app.

2 Likes

Which process? You mean the apps? (I’m not sure)
And the permission:

The above permission is for system apps to control the background processes, as far as I know, only system apps can do that. Android strictly doesn’t allow you to kill any process.