Close application with pincode

Hi!
Can someone help me out.

I have an application where ihave created a floating exit button.
I want to push the button where a text input label appears where you have to put in a pincode.
If the pincode matches the one I have set, then the application will close.
If its wrong pin just show a text “Try again”
I´m using the application in a Kioskmode where everything is locked down and no navigationbuttons is available.

Can someone please help me out with aix and blocks to do this?
tag removed by Mod

Please do not tag users in order to get attension. You could try something like this

2 Likes

Hi!
I´m sorry for that, thanks for fast response, i´ll try it out and get back to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG! Thank you it works perfect!!!

2 Likes

If problem solved mark :white_check_mark: in order to help other users with the same problem

2 Likes

Yeah it works well, but i have more screens like web and video screens in my application, when I have opened another screen and then goes back to the start screen and press exit with pincode, it goes back to the screen I was on before, it doesnt close the app, any suggestions?

And another thing I noticed is when I don´t put in a pincode and just press OK instead of writing pincode following info comes up:
Wrong number of arguments forShowAlert.
The arguments are the wrong number of arguments for ShowAlert
Button: END APPLICATION.

As for now I could bypass the pincode and still exit the application…

Use alpha dialogue extension.

Create a layout with textbook and button.

On button click, If the text box equal to pass code, dismiss the alpha dialogue as well as application.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.