Coin tree list view using airtable

Hi, I have made a form on screen 2 which contain different field such as name, surname, gender, marital status, DOB, father name, mother name, address,Image, contact number etc (total 15 fields) including registration number in airtable.
Problem: 1) I want to show all my data on screen 3 using coin tree list view with all this field display on screen 3 with image.
2) (10 form already saved) If new user fills the form it should get incremented to 11 and so on.

Please provide me the solution for it.

1 Like

Kindly watch this video

2 Likes

Have you tried anything uptil now? If yes can you show the blocks? What error or problem did you faced?

Also, regarding ColinTree List view, as long as I know, its only possible to display maximum three items (image, main text and sub-text) in one element.
So how are you going to display your so many fields of your form using ColinTree list view? What exactly you are going to do?

2 Likes

Thank u Vaibhav and Rawal Riaz for sharing very nice video it was very helpful to me. I have successfully use colin tree list view. PROBLEM :- As I have stored all my images on Cloudinary. If user upload image in (Cloudinary) and the respective link of that image to be written in airtable coloum.

1 Like

i have problem
i use colin tree list view but it cannot show data more than 11 list.
I have 900 data (teacher data) to show in list view.

how to solved?