Colintree list view error after delete

Colintree list view is showing error after deleting a data only if the list contains less than 10 data. can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem?

1 Like

Post images about error and data

1 Like

well in that case wee need a view on your blocks. you may have set for each number blocks from 1 to 10 by 1, so you are getting that error.

1 Like

error saying it all that you are trying to load item no 30 of list which has 29 items. post you block images.

blocks3

blocks look good, but also clear listview when user deleted anything,

and you dont need such lot blocks, just simply use set table name to get selection or global veriable you dont need if , else if etc.

How do you know that global names and global email_ids are the same length ?

Also, have you removed any empty rows at the bottom of your tables?

1 Like

there is no empty rows i know that and the table name is exactly as global email but still the problem is showing

thank you for your help for “and you dont need such lot blocks, just simply use set table name to get selection or global veriable you dont need if , else if etc” but the problem is not solved.

thats strange. also use block clear list, and if not work then pm your aia, i will test that why thats happening.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.