Colour codes for best UI designs

Yes! You only have to enter the 6 characters of the HEX code, no need to add FF to the end as it will do that by itself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile: , photo was taken after color was already set . Also changing FF changes the transparency of the color for example if you replace FF with 99 , transparency is set to 50%

See Hexadecimal color code for transparency

Also if you are using color utilities transparency is set after # and not in the end for example #995AA7A7 sets transparency to 50%

4 Likes

If you’d like to know more than just a third (99) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are saying the same thing I believe :thinking:

The colour picker also accepts three digit inputs. For example, ABC is implicitly converted to AABBCCFF

3 Likes

I didn’t notice your link :skull:

3 Likes

This is a very silly topic when you first look at it, but thinking better it is fantastic.

Specially for people like me, who are horrible with design and specially in choosing collors.

2 Likes

Nice Job! This is a great help as i mostly suffer on color selection… :grin:

1 Like

I also recommend https://materialui.co/colors for material design colors, or the official color tool, that allow you to make good color schemes. Color Tool - Material Design

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this color

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.