Comma is not working in numberpad

are you trying ???

You should change your block as if a particular limit exceed then add a comma

Sorry , Online classes only 10 minute break :sweat_smile:
But I am sure it is easy to accomplish and will work

Just hide the box in which you are typing by setting it invisible.

Also don’t forget to request cursor so the invisble block get the cursor. User will think he is typing on the visible box but actually numbers will be going to invisible block.

Everyone is False.
I’m right :grin: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, even your apk worked on my end so I doubt it’s a bug, one question, are you using another keyboard then default…

I am using Gboard

And what happens if you use the default one…

That’s the only keyboard on my device. As I use a device with Android One Gboard is the default keyboard.

Well , your way works but it is not efficient in any way.

Everyone is just trying to help you.

3 Likes

Obviously, I don’t quite understand what you are talking about here. To me it looks like it’s a simple thousand separator, something like this:

If not, maybe someone would be kind enough to explain this to an old woman who might be clueless.

2 Likes

wow very nice work,
many many thanks :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s why I keep asking in the forums (AI2 and Kodular) to read this (→ point 2):

Point 1-4

As a result, many threads could be much shorter and unnecessary questions and contributions would be omitted and everyone would be helped.

2 Likes

But is it possible in the same textbox ?

it’s very easy but not working same textBox .
my Method work in same textBox

2 Likes

thanks for helping

1 Like

Nice…

1. You used 2 text box, is it possible in same text box??? Or, with 2 text boz having visibility of textbox1 false so that only textbox2 would be visible with comma.

2. Can we display amount in a label with comma?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.