Community Outage

As you may have noticed, there has been a severe outage at Kodular Community for the last couple of hours. This outage lasted 2023-01-25T23:15:00Z2023-01-26T06:35:00Z, approximately.

We had a planned upgrade for our forum software, Discourse :discourse:, scheduled for 2023-01-25T23:00:00Z. However, it didn’t go as planned as it caused an important corruption in the entire site.
Just to be short, we had to re-create and manually reconstruct an entire new Community.

As of now, Kodular Community should be back and usable again. There may be some performance issues, but not too relevant. We will keep monitoring it to ensure that the restoration has been successful.

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Diego, thanks for the update of the forum, things seems to be revamped a bit, but there is an issue that may be caused by the outage or the reconstructed site. I am using Kodular Material Light, and I can’t preview my posts…it should have text on the right side of the window for typing, but I don’t see anything, just blank.

I think it should be fixed now. Can you confirm it?

1 Like

Yes, this seems to be working now. Thanks!

1 Like

In mobile still i am getting this error .

Earlier if i click the notification counter it shows me no new notification (but it is fixed now) then if i back press or pressed home button (logo) it continue to show the below error

On clicking either button it shows same error. Then i have to close the tab and re-enter the home address to get the community front page

That’s a cache issue, we’ve faced it on some previous upgrades. It will be fixed eventually in some hours/days, as it is a local problem.

1 Like

Clear your cache and try again it should work​:+1:

2 Likes

Yesss yes . It works now… Notification layout too good to see now. Likes and replies were separated

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I can’t scroll topics from chrome browser