Companion always stop

Hi,

Companion always stop when it opens.
I have the lastest version that is on playstore.

When I try using usb, screen is white with purple header.

I send informations about crash that companion asked me at the next opening.

I try clear cash
Uninstall companion

My app has no red cross or yellow errors.

Can you tell me what should I do ?
Thank you

HHave you tried to connect with wifi.

Can you clear the cache on your browser and reload. Connect with wifi, and let us know what happens.

I am already with wifi.

I clear the cache on my browser and reload, same problem !

Same problem with mozilla and chrome

1 Like

Do you have any extensions that are loading?

Try this, create a super simple app, and try to load it with the companion.

Explain exactly what is happening on both your device and your computer. You are thin on details. Screenshots help.

I don’t have any problem when opening another small project… :sleepy:

I use some extensions : I didn’t upload any extension since last time I used Kodular.
I had no problem last time…

First I have this white screen

Then this screen… exactly like when you make lot’s of changes on designer with companion connect…
And Finally it stops…

Well I think that an extension bight be causing an issue. So a few things to do.

1. Issolate, Start adding the extensions to the small app the works, and see which one breaks.
  2. When you found the one that breaks, use adb commands. For more information go

Specifically you want the adb logcat. That will help the extensions developer and Kodular team identify what the issue is.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers !
Problem is coming from Taifun Biling extension

But I have no problem for compiling app and run it…that’s strange…

E/AndroidRuntime( 8431): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-2802
E/AndroidRuntime( 8431): Process: io.makeroid.companion, PID: 8431
E/AndroidRuntime( 8431): java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field ‘java.lang.String com.anjlab.android.iab.v3.TransactionDetails.productId’ on a null object reference
E/AndroidRuntime( 8431): at com.anjlab.android.iab.v3.BillingProcessor.isValidTransactionDetails(BillingProcessor.java:986)
E/AndroidRuntime( 8431): at com.puravidaapps.TaifunBilling$2.run(TaifunBilling.java:145)

Hmmmm,

There are times that something cannot work in Companion. I am not sure if there is a test mode for the extensions.

@Taifun might be able to give some insite.

Make sure you revisit this site and ensure you have everything set properly. That error is a very specific not getting something it thinks it should, which is wierd if it works in APK mode.

https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.