Companion crashing

I connect my physical android with kodular and run correctly . but suddenly my companion crashed and now i tried too much time but failed. Than i connect kodular with pc emulator now its working correctly. What is the problem anyone can tell me ?

Crashing contain 1 screen only .

Did you meant to say that the Companion is crashing only when you’re working on Screen1?

Yeh.

I create an empty project and just drag file component and set blocks when button1 clicked read file from.
When i click button my app keep crash.

I think there are problem in file component. Is this my phone problem or anyone other also having this problem ???

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Use logcat to find out what happens

Taifun

1- Don´t make “hard” or “core” changes while companion it’s running (Don´t delete buttons, list boxes, etc) that make it crash, cose you are changing the layout and components of your app.
2- The only changes that you can make to your app while companion is running, are those like: Height, With, text for labels, font, etc.
But never make that hard ones or it will crash.

Also… Use Firefox, cose any chromium web browser will crash or slow your programming.

1 Like

I fixed my problem . thanks for giving me time

1 Like