Companion not connect

Hello All,
I try to connect my app with mobile using Kodular Companion but it stuck at 48%. Process gonna stop at 48%. Waiting from last 1 hour but no result found…
Please solve this issue.

This Sometimes happen to me also. You can try refreshing the Kodular creator page (also try restarting your computer) and rebooting your smart phone.

Thanks for Support. I’ll try it.

1 Like

It may take more time if your app is too big

My app’s size is approx 12 MB.

I tried all But problem not solve…
Work fine with USB connection, Got error from Direct (WiFi) connection.
Wifi Speed is also good.

Hello @Peter
It is almost more than 12 hour to face this issue. will u pls help me to solve this issue?

With other projects the same thing happens to you or only in that one. You can upload a screenshot from companion app

do you know what u do u click on arrow mark too many times just don’t do that it is very common happens with everyone if u click on it several times then it is stuck.
if u scan qr code don’t click on arrow mark
if u enter code then click once on arrow mark then it works

*this is very common things u should know

1 Like

@Ekansh_Pandit please be more clear with your answers.

it is much clear

i told it according to what i was facing and i told the solution

What arrow mark are you talking about ?

By any chance do you mean the cursor ?

2 Likes

Oh sorry I don’t enter code, I scan the qr code :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This happens with me also
Check the speed of wifi
It might be slow and use usb till the time it gets fixed

not mostly coz of it

This Happens only with perticular app
but this app works fine with USB connection

If your app is very large … try disconnecting all the devices from the WiFi. Only your pc / laptop and your smartphone.
This happens to me at home when my two children are watching videos on their phones and they saturate or collapse the WiFi. Companion they have microcuts with the WiFi.
I think that the speed of your wifi or internet does not influence, how much your WiFi is saturated or collapsed.
Try and comment how you have been …

I am not understand this.