Companion stops at 20% while testing

Companion Stops at 20% since 2 months please dont suggest any topic i have tried a lot of topics related to this… i tried different laptop also create different account but problem is same…

updated companion app
tried different device
cache cleared and tried
new account tried
different PC tried

Tried Firefox ?

Why… This was answered multiple times …

Use Firefox browser. Soon your topic will be delisted. It is always good habit of searching in community before creating a topic. While you create in your right side of browser you might have got answer, but you skipped all

yes also tried firefox… but in firefox its stopped on 0% and show rendzen error something like that

every solution i tried… and i have mentioned it also… because in my case thats are not working… currently im trying previous versions of companion…

and at last i have created topic…

Try with older Firefox then

ok let me try…but in firefox… it stops at 0% thnx for helping

No way, Firefox browser is the only solution… Are you using laptop or PC? Type of OS?

If you don’t try? Check this.

@techVsurya this solution was temporarily, no longer needed, companion works perfect with Firefox

2 Likes

Finally Got the solution…
Using latest version of Mozilla
and companion version of 1.4C.4

its working perfectly
but latest companion not working i tried it with previous mozilla versions but not working

use latest version of mozilla & companion version 1.4C.4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.