Compile errors for educational resource app. Help fix

I’m new here. Please help me with regards to this error codes. I can’t compile my program. It’s just a simple web viewer program that shows educational resources.

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Checking dangerous extensions
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
YAIL compiler - AAPT execution failed.

Search in Community first.
What is your package name

Please check your uploaded extension . If you uploaded extension two times than it cause this error . Else upload any other extension

@Yash_Agarwal_376 Dont use Animated Avtar.

I didn’t import any extension.

Package includes only 1 screen with:
-A Web viewer
-A button set to reload screen1
-A banner AdMob
-An Interstitial AdMob

Your app seems to be a webviewer with ads. Even if it does compile it may not get approved.

1 Like

Show your app package name from screen1 properties.

What will be the chances of my apps being approved by admob just by setting it like a web viewer and few command buttons? Anyway, the web viewer is also linked to a web hosting site under my account.

Those kind of apps will never be approved for serving ads.

About zero.

There is a process to go through if you are using ads.

If you are uploading to Google Play then Google will review your app themselves. If you want to upload to other stores then Kodular has to approve the app first. However, you still need Kodular’s approval if you want to create a test apk with real ads even if you’re uploading to Google Play.

Now, if your app gets approved there is still no guarantee Admob will show ads. You may receive a message telling you about a lack of inventory. This is because Admob only want to show ads on high quality apps with lots of daily active users. I can’t give you a figure for what “lots” means but I guess it will be hundreds or more. Perhaps someone who knows more can clarify this.

There are some low quality apps and earning that manage to slip past the net and Admob show ads on them. However, these will eventually be caught and Admob might withhold payments to the developers - I’m sure I’ve seen topics about that.

So to recap: create the app with a webviewer and ads if you want. But be prepared for it to be rejected.

If the app is essential then remove the ads. If you want to make money recreate the app in such a way that users interact mostly with things inside the app itself and rely less on webviewer. That means having as much original content and interaction as possible. Then it will probably be approved.

2 Likes