Compiling Apk Problem

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Welcome,

Can you write in English. It is still the official language of the forum although we now can translate the text.

What did you do yourself to resolve this. This has been asked many times before so we have multiple topics about this.

Could you communicate in English please or use Google Translate. It looks like the translation function is gone.

I translated your text via google Translate

I tried to solve my problem, but unfortunately I couldn’t. And I happen to be new to this part of the community. If you can help me thank you very much…

Same mistake happens to me

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Checking dangerous extensions
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.85 seconds
________Compiling source files

I don’t know where the error is

Build failed! Error: Your build failed due to an error in the Compile stage, not because of an error in your program.

2 Likes

I can’t do it at all, I was copilating right until 10 min ago I didn’t do anything

I give up, I can’t compile my apk, I’ll have to leave the project

mine started suddenly, out of nowhere, everything was fine, come in to compile the apk there started to give the error

1 Like

1 Like

Again, since we can not longer translate the text you have to use English as the official language.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same problem! i’m doing my college work on it, and it’s been a week since i managed to emulate the project in any way, nor download the project with .apk or .aab or with the qr code, could someone please help, i need to finish my work.
below the images of errors that appear to me
(sorry for my bad English, I’m using Google translate)

1 Like

Try to turn off the splash screen and see if you can compile

You have an empty socket in one of your blocks in your screen called Splash_screen.

3 Likes

thanks for the help, there was an error on the Splash Scren screen, now I can download the app and install it on my phone, but I still can’t run it with the QR Code, it stays at 20% and it doesn’t get out of it, it’s kind of annoying with every change to test have to download.
steps I’ve already taken.
I already created other apps even in white only with buttons and text and even with the qr code it does not run, what can it be?
I am also having a database error (firebase) the most advisable is to create another topic for this question or I can ask around here, thanks in advance for your help!
(sorry for my bad English, I’m using Google translate)1

Find your answer in this thread

Yes please

Create another topic, but first do a search if there is another topic with the same problem.

1 Like