Componente compartilhar (share component)

com essa nova atualização O componente compartilhar do Kodular nao tá funcionado, nao consigo compartilhar arquivo. alguem tem alguma solução, antes dava certo.

with this new update Kodular’s share component is not working, I can’t share file. does anyone have any solution, before it worked.

Welcome to the Community but please:

Please share your blocks in English

Translation of the message above: With this new update Kodular’s share component is not working, I can’t share the file. Does anyone have any solution, before it works.

My message:
I’m also having the same problem, the component doesn’t take over the changes when compiled. Already have the solution?

You can share files only from the ASD or shared storage

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

The problem is not in the block, what changes in other blocks works, but in the share block it doesn’t compile, for example: I included the “show alert” inside the share method, but the alert does not appear in the application.

Taifun…

The block is attached as you requested.
Alert does not show.

As I said: the blocks are correct.

You seem to have 2 issues

1. the notifier alert does not show up. …
  2. the ShareFileWithMessage method does not work for you
    However the strange thing seems to be, that in your second screenshot you are using another method, my guess is, it is the ShareMessage method. . Don’t you want to share a file anymore?

Yes it would be great to switch the language to English before taking a screenshot …

Taifun

Block translated, as per your request.

Just a note, all blocks work normally, the problem is that any change in the share block, the change is not executed and always keeps the last valid compilation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.