Convert cURL & REST API to Blocks with AI | Getaix | curl to blocks automatic generator

:rocket: Welcome to Getaix’s CurltoBlocks: Revolutionize Your API Integration

Hey everyone! I’ve already posted about the Getaix Marketplace in another thread, and for those of you who are into Kodular, I’ve got another exciting tool to share with you today: CurltoBlocks Generator. If you missed it, no worries—I’m posting here to make sure everyone gets a chance to check it out!

:star2: Why CurltoBlocks?

• Convert REST API or cURL Commands to App Inventor Blocks: Simplify your app development by converting REST API or cURL commands directly into App Inventor blocks. Just paste your command, and get the blocks instantly, making complex integrations effortless. :dart:

• Generate cURL Commands with Integrated AI: With the power of Gemini AI, you can generate cURL commands for any API, making it easier than ever to integrate cutting-edge features into your app. :robot:

:man_technologist: How It Works:

1. Input Your Command or ask AI: Paste your cURL command into the CurltoBlocks tool or ask AI to generate one for you.
  2. Convert & Export: The tool generates the corresponding App Inventor blocks, handling complex data structures effortlessly.
  3. Integrate & Test: Export and import the blocks into your project, test your API integration, and enjoy a streamlined process.

:speech_balloon: What Users Are Saying:

Users love how CurltoBlocks simplifies their development process, making it easy to handle complex API requests without extensive coding knowledge. :speaking_head:

:sparkles: Get Started Today with Getaix’s CurltoBlocks and elevate your app development to the next level.

Share your thoughts and idea.

Thank You
Jerin Jacob