Convert .jks (Old App on Google play) to .keystore (Kodular App) for app update

Hello Kodular Community,

I created an application v1 with Android Studio 2 years ago on Google Play, and now I created a kodular application for the v2 update,

the problem, I can’t update the app on google play because the keystore is not the same, I have the .jks of the first app and I want to convert it to .keystore, I have already tried to rename it without success,

@Admins, @Community, Please help me as i spent more than 4 months creating this app for my business and i really need to release it in the next few days, waiting for your feedback and thanks in advance.

PS: I have already read threads about the same problem and I can’t find a solution to this.

Ama

What else have you done?

Did you rename it to android.keystore

Default Keystore Password: android
Default Keystore Alias: androidkey
Default Key Password: android

Hi @Boban

Thank uou for your reply,

Yes i already test this, same problem, Kodular dont accept the renamed file (keystore), error message, there something wrong, how i can solve this ?

Ama

Doubt this is right on your side

Post screenshot of the error

1 Like

back @Boban ,

it’s fixed, i change the right info that you send and i success uploading the keystore to kodular, thank you very much and have a nice day !

Ama

Good thing you managed to solve it in the end

I'm too slow

By using this tool KeyStore Explorer you can edit your keystore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.