Crash app with android 11, Switch component

hi,

i made an app wich work well on android 7. Now, it is on an oppo nero 6 with android 11 and crash when it does some calculations… the screen wich crash close and the app is back to screen 1.

The strange thing is that is works good with compagnon…and crash when i run it with the apk

it is working very good on my huawei p9

could you help me ?

Maybe…

Or…

And…

and tell us more details so we can get more help…

hi, to answer…no

to find out, why the app crashes, use logcat

Taifun

i find something strange. Do you know why différents mobiles wait more or less ? Can we change this seting on phones ?

When the calculation is less complicated, it works good. So, i find an other formation and it works on oppo with Android 11.

Most probably the app get unresponsive if the calculation takes too long…
You might want to tell us more about that calculation you are doing…
There is an asynchronous procedure extension you could try…

Taifun

Ok, thanks for this

There s an other thing i don t understand :

An over app in kodular.
Before fenix, when i was exporting it in apk, the app was working good. Now, same app later, when i export the apk, it crash. Not when i open screen 1, but when i open the overs. I have changed nothing.

I don t understand the reason.

what is an over app?
also

Taifun

Hi,

I found the culprit…the Switch crashes my application. whether it is activity or not, it is the same. when I take myself off, it no longer crashes. I do not understand why. have you encountered this problem since fenix or not very long ago when you compile your applications? if so, do you have a solution? Thank you for your help

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hi, i found the problem wich was not in the blocks édition part but in the design one. Instead of be writen Switch on and Switch off, it was writen text off and text on.maybe he interprets this as empty ?..i don t know, but it works good now.

:question:

1 Like

could you please provide a test project as simple as possible and report this as bug…
thank you

Taifun

Hi, i took a screenshot. On the one wich crash, it is writen text on and off. On the one wich work good, it is writen Switch on and Switch off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.