Extension developed using Github Rest API for reporting application errors and crashes to a Github repository. Provides an interface to easily read the reports on Github.
- Generate a new personal access token in settings.
(don’t share the token with anyone, it should be confidential)
- Create a new Github repository.
- Then use the two property blocks to put the token and the repository name.
- Do a test. Make the app crash or create an error deliberately.
- Application UUID
A UUID generated by the extension for identification of the device the app is installed on. This UUID will also be shown up in the Github.
- Set limits
By default, a device can only send upto 2 reports.
This has to be reset accordingly through blocks using the Reset Limit block.
Here. if you want to change the limits. You can use the following block.
- Github Limits
There are limits, set by Github, know more here.
Then, in the issues section, you will find the reports logged.
- Traced Elements of the error.
- Phone Info: manufacturer, brand and model.
- app version name
- Android Version
- Error type [fatal / bug]
- Location of the Error - name of the screen.
- Country and Language. No special permissions required.
The app crashes or errors which appears before the initialisation of extension will not be logged.
Runtime errors in devices below <= 6 will not be logged. Only crashes will be reported.
Message me, to purchase it.
INR: 570 INR
PayPal (outside india): $8
We are not affiliated with Github.