Create an app to chat privately

Can you help me create an app that sends messages for me privately. For example, you know that amazon has a live chat for customer support, I would like to create this so it works that a customer sends me a message and I help him by chatting with him. Can you help me create it (No = email, No = sms)

Have you read the documentation? Have you searched the forum already? Have you tried to start your app?
Show what you tried so far.

1 Like

yes I had already tried it but a tutorial of how to create a chat app is not the same as what I have described. So can you help me?

You created the exact same topic on the Thunkable forum at about the same time. I have replied pretty much the same as Italo above. Now I’ve come across this topic here.

Stick to one builder please.

1 Like

Ok thank i solve

A Chat Demo with App Inventor 2 and PubNubTM

Taifun

3 Likes

thanks taifun.

taifun you can give me the aia of that app

You can find it on the page he gave you the link to. Did you really look?

1 Like

ah sorry I hadn’t seen him. thank you

taifun i haven’t been understanding how this app works for an hour, should i put the Publish Key of the site in the blocks? or I just have to change the Channel in the blocks and put the keyset in it

Have you subscribed to PubNub? If yes replace the demo keys and channel provided by @Taifun PuraVida to yours

3 Likes

no man i haven’t subscribed to pubnub yet. I tried to put pubkeys and subkeys, but I don’t know what to put on channel

after I put the channel name in the blocks how will I continue? should I use my site to chat with my customers?

This is a simple example of a chat app using pubnub services. If you want a private chat with each one customer and not a group chat then for each customer the channel I believe should be different . You have to try it and see how it works. Besides PubNub there are other options for example like firebase

1 Like

yes, but all the tutorials show a chat app with firebase, however, it is public. could you help me create a private one? I could pay you 2 euros paypal if you help me create it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.