1 Like

App looks cool :ok_hand:Great job @sabry_mahmoud :+1:

1 Like

Cool ui but only some information in app only 5-6 videos

1 Like

Congrats. Nice work

1 Like

The apps looks amazing! I love it.

But I was just wondering how kodular accepted this app to be monetized when it basically uses other’s videos. I thought it’s not allowed.

(I hope someone from kodular answers this)

2 Likes

It’s available on the Google Play, so it has nothing to do with Kodular approval.

2 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer
Thank you :relaxed::gift_heart:

1 Like

@Sonam_Gupta
Click on view all Sites
There are 10 sites

I will added more sites in next update

@techVsurya
Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

@iambernardo
Each video has its own link … I just collected the most famous sites in one place

@golumaths100
I hope you like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wait, he made an app in kodular and Kodular will decide if monetisation is allowed for that app regardless if it’s in playstore or not.

Are you trying to say that regardless if Kodular allows the monetisation or not, as long as it’s in Playstore then everything is okay?

@iambernardo
If you publish app on Playstore than there is no need of monetization approval from Kodular

2 Likes

Yes. If the app is live on the Google Play, then it will show ads and you don’t need to get approval from Kodular. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. Cool UI. :wink:

Suggestions:
Increase the number of YouTube videos in your app. You can use YouTube API for that. It will be better if it will have more videos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I want to that but how​:thinking:

Go through this guide. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice app. It guides the users in making good apps. @sabry_mahmoud, you made an unique app. Add more features. All the best.

1 Like

@Automate_My_Project
Thank you very much :heart_eyes:
Yes, of course, I will do that, but I am currently busy working on another application. You can direct me to give me some advice to develop it and add more features. I will be thankful for you.