Creating a Pop Up Screen

Hi there.

Is there a way where i can create a popup screen using this format:

Discriprion

1. On/Off Switch (Explaination)
  2. Rev/Fwd (Explainayion)

I tried the notifer, but it won’t let me do spaces or return lines.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Please show your relevant blocks that you’ve tried so far.

Also please read this topic to learn how to ask a question.

Hi, have you tried with the custom dialog method?

1 Like

No. How do I do that?

At least explore the basic components, don’t limit yourself

1 Like

Can u give me a few examples please

Make sure to read the docs we linked…

Create Custom Dialog

Show whatever you want in a dialog. You can use as example arrangements, or images or whatever you want. Your chosen layout will be then removed from the screen and only visible in custom dialog. You can use the “Light Theme” property to have a light or dark background. Or you enable “Use Background Color” property to use the background color property as background dialog color. Please make sure the layout you want to use is visible.

callNotifier ▾.Create Custom Dialogcomponenttitlebutton Textcancel Button Textcancelable

Params
component Component
title Text
button Text Text
cancel Button Text Text
cancelable Boolean
2 Likes

I have a learning disability can u please show me some example code>

if you don’t Try yourself, you will only get the code not the logic. you will remain logic deficient anyhow.

1 Like

Look i come here looking help

My friend, the docs cover everything, including accepted property types. Creating custom blocks for each user isn’t feasible. Please read the docs and reach out if integration issues arise. We’ve already provided guidance. If no action is taken, regrettably, assistance may not be possible

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.