Creator is having some issues

Google has reported some elevated error rates at eu-west-1b (Frankfurt), where one of our server is located it. It is under investigation.

Description
We are experiencing an issue with Google App Engine and Cloud Functions in europe-west1-b. Symptoms: increased error rate on queries (500). Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue. We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2019-10-08 01:30 US/Pacific with current details.

Start time
8 October 2019 at 09:44:31 UTC+2

Steps to reproduce
500s errors might be returned by Google App Engine in europe-west1-b

Workaround
None at this time.

Affected products
Other

https://status.cloud.google.com/

4 Likes

Google will provide an update by Tuesday, 2019-10-08 01:30 US/Pacific with current details.

2 Likes

Mitigation work is currently underway by our engineering team. There is no ETA for mitigation at this point. Google will provide more information by Tuesday, 2019-10-08 02:00 US/Pacific.

3 Likes

The issue with Google App Engine and Google Cloud Functions is partially resolved. The error rate returned by App Engine and Cloud Functions is decreasing.

1 Like

The issue has been resolved

10 Likes

Hello… I wonder if we are encountering the same problem again? I am having a hard time loading my project. The error reads, “site cannot be reached.”

ya I too getting same problem "build failed! error writing the server

Same here, “The build server is busy…”

Please, post this kind of post in the right category. Besides, read this: The server is temporary unavailable

1 Like

Noted, sir. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.