[Custom]Create Image/Card/Label Auto Slider

Right now checked on android 9 Realme C3 device its worked fine…
mainly this problem is on redmi phones

As I said :point_down:

1 Like

I think so we can’t do anything because the error occurrs due to scroll handler extension.
And mostly no one scroll like this as here in this situation ( with two fingers ) :sweat_smile:

I think its problem is mainly occurring in Xiaomi phone this will be the problem of Xiaomi devices as i have tried these and same error occured…

• Disabled all timer
  • Tried by removing all block of touch up and touch down
  • Even deleted touch up and touch down completely
  • Also no error occurs if we don’t register the layout

And I have tried from my side but failed to solve this or may be its error of extension as when I swipe it with two finger without registering layout there there was no error occurred

1 Like

that’s another thing :joy:

3 Likes

Yep :grin:
Because as a Developer we think of these possible errors, but a end users will never try these things, scrolling with two fingers

As of I think

3 Likes

scrolling with two fingers crash app.

But what’s the necessary to scroll using two fingers even users just use 1 fingers who uses your app if published somewhere.

Device? and android version

but as a developer we must have to test app in as many way as possible … and try to make it bug free…

But that’s an exception

1 Like

Using 2 fingers error occured for me too.

Oneplus 5T
Android 10

1 Like

Now it is confirmed that,

This error is not due to specific device or Android version but due to scroll handler extension, When scrolled with two fingers at same time.

2 Likes

This is the summary

1 Like

However
(Kodular + extensions) > android studio
:heart:

3 Likes

Noo, even in android 9 it got crashed!

2 Likes

So now we can conclude its error of Extension…

4 Likes

The error which we are getting for double touch will be solved by this extension

i Think You Didn’t Read The Whole -

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Loved your guide thanks for the guide :heart: