Custom ListView Extension [Paid] Any Type of Dynamic list create ( Infinite type of list )

lol the extention price is not 2-3 dollar and neither the app supports payment from paypal. this post was posted to spread the extension for people outside india as well.

It supports google play in app purchase so any one can buy the extension from his official app. The extension price is 2.12 dollar

CAUTION : Don’t buy the extension from anyone rather than the developer. Be aware from scammers.

1 Like

Many users had problem with in app purchase thats why paypal is supported in this post .
its common sense , why couldnt you understand till yet ?

you seems too much free to spam posts in community for no reason.

It’s bothering your illegal business…That’s why you are high on fire…

CAUTION : Don’t buy the extension from anyone rather than the developer. Be aware from scammers.

1 Like

im not doing any illegal stuff…you can see my other posts in community as well in which me and @Deep_Host are selling extensions. i even mentioned his name in my posts. he dont have any problem.

and i will post more extensions to sell as well very soon.

the only problem is people like you are wasting your own and my time as well by spamming

1 Like

Thank you for the purchase.

Can I contact you with message… .?

my aia does not support custom list view extension
why ?

yes sure you can whatsapp or DM

He is not a scammer, he is selling it legally… He has the right to sell DeepHost extensions so think twice next time before you post. Good luck!

1 Like

Seems nice.
Can i have a textbox?

you can create text right now not textbox

1 Like

custom list view does not working with video player in same project (both developed by deep host )

have video?any tutorial?

you can also create whatsapp type list which i just created :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woow, incredible :open_mouth:

Very interesting approach.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Spam alert!!