Customer Live chat System with Firebase

Hi. In this post, I will share an interesting and useful project with you all.

Project name: Customer live chat system
Project Reason: We are trying to make it easy to add a live support system on Kodular apps.

In this project, we made a Kodular Screen for the customer side. So that we can use it on any Kodular Project fast and easily. It will save you all of the time to add a live support system to your Kodular Apps. This Live chat system allows you to chat with your customer in real-time.

A live chat system allows you to support your customers and solve their problems. It also helps you to improve your app’s reputation among customers.

Let’s see our Live chat system in Kodular Screens.
Customer Side Screen.

Admin Splash screen

Admin main screen

Admin App settings

Admin Chat screen

Admin User properties

Automation Message system

Thank you :two_hearts:

Buy From:

3 Likes

Add Screenshots of your App, and give a link or APK to test your app and we get to know how it is and we can suggest improvements

Sorry, I accidentally clicked the post button. Now the post is ready.

1 Like

Add a Custom Bot System. U can Use an Online real-time database to store query types and response types if you want to make things complex but custom-controlled or you can use MLKit from Firebase. Another Option could be custom replies, ie Admin can set their custom replies for certain messages example: if a message is “What is the website URL?” or “Can share the website URL?” then the bot automatically replies with a preset URL

Is it developed using dynamic components ?

I use Kodular chat view component and RecyclerList extension…
No other extension used.

1 Like

I added an auto-response system to the project.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

3 Likes

An awesome project, keep it up :+1: