CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

does custom webview use google chrome?

how to use chrome with custom webview?

Since the author of the extension is back in community I opened post in order to post latest updates of the extension

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Latest Version(Stable) is v10.1 which can be found here:

A detailed changelog of all versions can be found here:

Also, beta version(v10.2) is here:

3 Likes

Guys, someone please let me know how to use camera in webviewer? what are the blocks? i am searching in thread since yesterday, due to its long length, i am unable to find. So kindly help me. Any help will be really appreciated.

I am not able to upload image file in a webview. I url of my webview is remove.bg . Please help me in that case. Please.

Just scroll up a little above your post and you will find the solution.

set AutoLoadImages true

THIS tutorial is for uploading files only, that i have already achieved. how to give access to camera???
This is what i have done and trying to achieve, that camera block is not accepted by file acess block
2021-04-28_235233

1 Like

i have just figured out, i cant paste text in boxes. Any solution?

Is this poosible in this extension. If yes, how?

How to close new window and go back url. Please reply or show block. please please

Remove the current webview and set last webview(which was previously active) as active.

Please show me block, Please. I don’t understand. Please

Sorry, I don’t have blocks.

Hi, how would you allow access to the gps?

Try using this block

1 Like

What is a bottom sheet and how to make it?

@dora_paz is right.
Extension will automatically ask for Location permission if that property is enabled.

But as soon as v10.2 gets released, the complete control will come into app developer’s hand.It may break a lot of blocks.

You are a Kodular user for almost 1 year and you still don’t know about Bottom Sheet. :thinking:

2 Likes