CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

can you please show me how to make this webview visible because i have never used an extension before, please show me the block

Hi @Petfely_Studio Welcome to Kodular Community
Kindly read previous posts because every question has been answered before.

1 Like

How to enable fullscreen mode in webview?

I wrote the code below, but it didnā€™t work:

2 Likes

It might be an issue fromthe website itself, that it doesnā€™t work on moblieā€¦ have you tried teh Fullscreen on the website itself already? (with normal browser, not Custom WebView)

Yoshi

1 Like

I tried it, it works. works with the browser, also with another webview application

1 Like

It is already solvedā€¦

Must search in topic firstā€‹:expressionless:

1 Like

Iā€™ve already called. I did it there, it didnā€™t

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @EmilGzlv, have you got that?

1 Like

I did it, it doesnā€™t work -_-

1 Like

Share your relevant blocksā€¦

1 Like

Hi @EmilGzlv
What happens you leave those events empty?
Does webview enter in full screen mode in portrait mode?

Hi @vknow360
No

Which website?
Also try with different website.

I also tried on youtube, same problem. I throw the project at you, are you looking?

Hi @vknow360,
i am trying to get internal history of webview by id but not saw any block,
because i am working with Ram management in my browser so pls help me to get the internal history it will be really very helpfulā€¦ thnx you very much in advanceā€¦

Also tell me whats the use of this?? i read the document but didnā€™t got it

Or is there any idea to manage ramā€‹:sweat_smile:

Also I think Chrome also does same thing as right now I have opened around 43tabs and I got to know may be itā€™s also uses same algo as when I directly moved to 1st tab from 43th then the whole page got reloadedā€¦
I know it may be sounds like small mouth big talkā€¦:joy::joy:

below is little bit #off-topic
my app and its animation start hanging firstly i thought its due to animation utilsā€¦ after some changes and decreasing block mainly removed animation utils now again app hangs happened so i thought its due to HSA handler now again done some change but still hang problem cameā€¦
so for a try I have removed all webview and got to know that its because of the webviewā€¦

1 Like

I will check it.

I asked you for that but you denied :wink:

It returns Web View object similar to DynamicComponent extensionā€™s GetComponent block.
If someday someone makes an extension which can improve/add features of CustomWebView then he/she can use this block.

Pause the WebView(s).

2 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face:
Can you pleas add it as i learned from my mistake and got to know that how useful that isā€¦

tried but it not worked i think it only stops the webview to load more content