CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Yes, I don’t know why it could happen, but what I do notice is that my html works in kodular’s default web view, but not in its extension

How to pass any variable from .AfterJavaScriptEvaluated to kodular with “result”? I mean what should I write in my javascript code, to return value from js code to result variable.

For example I want to calculate 1+5 using javascript code in a webviewer.

<html>
<body>
    <script>
        var math = 1+5;
    </script>
</body>

I would like to send the “math” variable to “result” variable included in .AfterJavaScriptEvaluated block.

Evaluate this:

var X = 1 + 3;
return X;

or this:

(function() { 
var X = 1 + 3;
return X;
})();

Thank you! Return was the key puzzle.

Hello there,
After the website is loaded in the application, when we click on the external links on the website, how do I open the external link through the browser on the phone?
Is there any way to do this?

what are these?

For example, when my users share a link of a product in my forum, it is like opening it on chrome.

Enable DeepLink property and let the extension handle that.It works for tel: , mailto: , sms:,whatsapp:,geo: and intent: urls.

2 Likes

It seems you are still looking for a solution.
If you want to use external browser then don’t load URL in webviewer at all.Pass the URL to a browser with android.intent.action.VIEW action using activity starter.

2 Likes

Hello can you give simple block code or aia file or in image to load a website link in full screen i am unable to do that please help me

anybody

Disable status and title bar and then load the website.
To know how to use this extension scroll to previous posts.

1 Like

Hi, Is there any way to turn off full-screen mode which is turned on by default :grin:

There is a method named HideCustomView to exit full screen.

1 Like

@vknow360 Check this

I found two events- onShowCustomView and onHideCustomView

Which version are you using?

version: 8 (2020-07-24)

@Adhil_Salim

document.exitFullscreen()

blocks (91)

1 Like

That’s not latest version.

1 Like

Do you know the solution for downloading StreamSaver.js files?