CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Sure.

It is correct as it should be.
Just a few posts above I found this useful snippet.

1 Like

How to handle this? [navigator.share()]

1 Like

Most probably ErrorOccurred event of extension will be triggered in this case, but there is no built in method in extension to handle that.

Hi all,

I have searched and tried every possible corner hereā€¦
I have screen one, I have WebView and CustomWebView1
Unfortunately, if I am logged in and click to choose a picture for upload, or record sound, it is not working.

I am desperate and ask you kindly for your helpā€¦

Cunoscut (9).apk (6.0 MB)
Cunoscut_1.aia (80.7 KB)

I really hope to get this work :frowning:

Thank you for your help

Your aia is empty, no blocks. So how do you expect to work with custom web view ? First set up properly custom webview and then see

1 Like

Hi dora_paz,

I dont know why it was empty, it was 78 KB, I exported it again and edited my query with the new file.

Thank you for having a look

This also not working? if working or have a solution please help!

There are many sites which requires their data to be copied by the user and store into a safe place. If the clipboard function is unavailable how the users supposed copy those data, because this kind of data can be accessible via button click only.

1 Like

Still not working, the app is not asking for the permission ā€¦ cant upload image, cant record sound

Hopefully someone see an issue as I dont know what to do or change?!

Thank you very much

1 Like

That particular javascript api is not available for WebView.

Did you search in the community?

You are using Kodularā€™s default web viewer not custom webview so why asking in this topic. Not related

2 Likes

use ā€œfile:///storage/emulated/0/**[yourpathtoimage]ā€

Its not working. App has been closed while we try to go url.

Are you have checked memory usage of your phone?

Please show the blocks.

Nice extension!

I have a little problem thoughā€¦ only when i open my app, my phone send me a alert notice saying ā€œThere are no automatic autofill suggestā€.

My blocks in Initialize:

1 Like

If you are using v11 then an experimental property named AutoFill was added, which didnā€™t work correctly.
So you should use v12beta aix.

1 Like

It works! Thank you

Why does this extension need AUDIO_CAPTURE permissions, AUDIO RECORD permissions and LOCATION permissions ???

Hi, Iā€™m using custom webview. I want to open social media links on website to open in social media apps, eg fb link in fb app. I am trying using activitystarter & onnewwindowrequest block as these links open in new window. Can anyone help me.
blocks

It is necessary to add required permissions because user may visit a video calling site or maybe google maps too.

I donā€™t think there is any direct way to get url.
You need to open page in new webview and wait till it loads to obtain url from there. (Hint: try to work with ErrorOccurred event)