CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@HARSHAVRDHAN what’s this?

did it just want to know how to set webviewer visible to false

the page contains 3 buttons when I click on any of them then first I ask do you want to proceed if I click on yes then it loads next page

but when i load same link in this extension and when i click on those button, it just freezes app

all thigs are working fine just prompt is causing just help me with prompt

this would be your last help and i wont disturb you again

is it possible to get the html source of the website loaded with this extension ?

There is no need to use any special extension to get html source.
Just prefix view-source: to website url.

no way, when I fill a form and send the data and I want to see the source html of the website loaded I cannot use view-source because it will resend the form data. Is is possible to get html source with your extension without reload the website ?

document.getDocumentElement.innerHTML

document.documentElement.innerHTML;

but I think it’s in javascript, I need to get the html source in the kodular blocks

I think it’s in javascript, I need to get the html source in the kodular blocks.
could you add one function in your extension to send the result of this to kodular ?

When I install it in Samsung f23 5G device, it is not getting installed.
While this other device is being installed,

O.apk (5.2 MB)

Video language french

I don’t have a Samsung device.
Get the logs and then post that here.

If we allow permission in it, will the notification of that website come?

how to download

I am using normal webView to play the stream through JW Player which loads in the viewer but I can’t run autoplay, I thought of using Customwebview but it doesn’t load the stream directly, it takes until it throws x server error
Is there a way to run autoplay?

Streaming LINK

Please build open url in external browser in customwebview

Why my app always force close, and appears this message
this is my block

You didn’t make webview active using SetWebView method before calling GoToUrl block.

hello i am developing an exam application for students. However, there are some students who can still access the browser with the smart panel. Is there a way to prevent the smart panel pop up?

Maybe or may not.
That’s irrelevant to CustomWebView.
Ask in a new topic and if someone has a solution then you’ll get a reply surely.