CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please how do I know the various error codes.
I need for net:ERR_TIMED_OUT please

I could not find much info regarding error codes.
Though here are some of them:

Now it is possible to download blob files.

1 Like

Is there an example of how I can use these blocks?
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-09-01 225906

Is there any way to fetch automatically downloadable Url of any video playing on webviewer using this extension, by using Javascript or any other. Or its not possible in kodular ?

yes you can get url of video by id/class…
1st- select video element with query.Selector then get its src attribute’s value…
eg…
Video Element

<video class=“videoList” src=“video.mp4”

How get its link

document.querySelector(‘.videoList’).src;

Result will be

video.mp4

Yeah I have tried the same method, but this method is only working on some videos not all.
for example some videos data are not played using “video” as tag so therefore this methods works only some basic videos. Infact that video can be downloaded by long press.
I want just like other video downloader on play store, fetch downloadable link by entering any videos url.

Here the Js Code i am trying

d

var videoElements = document.querySelectorAll('video');
var videoUrls = [];
videoElements.forEach(function(videoElement) {

if (videoElement.src) {
        videoUrls.push(videoElement.src);
    }

var sourceElements = videoElement.querySelectorAll('source');

sourceElements.forEach(function(sourceElement) {
        if (sourceElement.src) {
            videoUrls.push(sourceElement.src);
        }
    });
});

var result = {
    "videoUrls": videoUrls
};

console.log(JSON.stringify(result, null, 2));

I treid on dailymotion and facebook its does not work on both.

If there is any mistake on code or if there is any other method please share with me.

i’ve checked but nothing found in code that cause error and if your code working on other websites and not always return null its mean your code ok…
you checked? src attribute available in the video tag? bcz some websites used data-src and some use combination of both attributes

if still its not work then check bottom of source-code and get .js links and implement in function

Yaa i tried this code its working and also the result in json format as i wanted.

But How do i know which Js link is for which purpose ? But I get it, what you are trying to say. Let Me Try…

Is there any other attribute that websites uses, can i get list, I will implement that at once.

also.

Sometime I get .m3u8 video links, is there any way to download that in kodular beacause when i download its downloading in bytes and does not play after downloading.

most of .m3u8 links are using for streaming its getting and showing instantly and used for streaming like live channels etc whenever you open this file then need internet to play this file
Note

Most of these files are encrypted that expired instantly or after sometime

**Solution work on some files

remove everything extension after .m3u8
like ?hshssuu27272727aus617

then after that your file playable then congrates you descrypted :grin: the file/link

First of all thanks, i managed to get url of some more sites.

but the result i am getting in blob url , now the challenge is how to download those blob url.

Here what i have tried, but didnt work

Screenshot

can you show me in this link i didnt get it .

https://vod3.cf.dmcdn.net/sec2(e7ivREG1eL92YfXVL21ytT4DksHvOGpiONCVWbLjJMfE_5_Ol1mobW0nQ2ujQbtTlHhzvn-xErENB7jWkLc1qDWS36ZWco4gBns3MpGZXeDizzbdwQDYYYZpzhD_UzpkvbIdOUp6SfqA4A-bV09ysQ)/video/577/779/516977775_mp4_h264_aac_hd_6.m3u8

can you help here ?

its not expireable link i think
…and why you need to download this? if you managed and download this file still that downlaoded file also need internet to play so you can use direct link in video player instead download

give that url here

Yeah I Know Currently there is no option to download a m3u8 video link in kodular. I was curious about your method that you decode the url.
Btw what will look like the Output URl as per your logic, i will try in some other url someday

Here it is, may this have been expired. but url always in same format.
{
“videoUrls”: [
“blob:https://geo2.dailymotion.com/24b0c3f8-efb9-4af4-9493-1ac0756629db
]
}

Some m3u8 url links expire but general security eg
If you are copying a link from a site and using it in your app and then you find that the link is dead after some time….
Then check the url and you find that .m3u8 is not at the end of the file because it is used in the middle of the link then remove extra characters after .m3u8 If the link still works If then you are using the original link which is no longer expiring. …

i have delete the permissions from extension using 7zip editor
and delete intent action default and browsable is in this case the extension will work without problem??