Daily Challenge #49

A man rides his motorcycle at the speed of 50km/hour.He has to speed Rs 2 per km on petrol.If he rides it at at a faster speed of 80km/hour,the petrol cost increases to Rs 3 per km.He has at most Rs120 to spend on petrol and one hour’s time.He wishes to find the maximum distance that he can travel.
Also write a program to find maximum distance when the values are altered

Solution

A man rides his motorcycle at the speed of 50km/hour.He has to speed Rs 2 per km on petrol.If he rides it at at a faster speed of 80km/hour,the petrol cost increases to Rs 3 per km.He has at most Rs120 to spend on petrol and one hour's time.He wishes to find the maximum distance that he can travel.Determine the maximum distance that the man can travel. - Clay6.com, a Free resource for your JEE, AIPMT and Board Exam preparation

2 Likes

first i am think about that, then i will try my bad math to figure it out
:joy: :joy:

and when you have taken question from google/any website then anyone can google it and find answers so this is not a good challenge

3 Likes

Actually I didn’t took it from web, it was a question in my maths syllabus and Came into my mathematics exam and out of my class only i did it right​:sunglasses:, this question had a good relation in daily challenge and thus I posted here

2 Likes

Ahan, i didnt know that, and i dont think so that anyone interested in math here(including me) thats why i always get help from my friend(google).

2 Likes

I m too not interested in math but the case flips when it comes to these questions. Anyways I am adding the website link to main post

3 Likes