Database value problem

where am i doing wrong here? I enter a value from firebase, the same is reflected in the application, but when I exit and re-enter the application, the value becomes zero.

You have to retrieve data from firebase every time. On the initialize screen all the variable in your project starts with the default value you choose. You can also use a local Db like TinyDb and retrieve data from it on the initialize, so you haven’t to get value from firebase every time you start

I don’t understand much as I do all this by looking at the videos. Could you please explain in more detail. If you want, I can send you pictures of the pages.

When you close the app all the data not saved permanently will lost. So when the app starts show the variable as you declare in the initialize.

If you need to have always updated data you have two ways

1. Every time app starts you have to get data from firebase , I can see a clock that get an Id from firebase but I can’t see the block to start clock . Something like set clock enable true .
  2. After got data from firebase save them in a tinyDb, is like Firebase but it saves in local , so you don’t need to make a call to Firebase on the start. No connection needed and is faster.

So, when you need to call data ? Where is the clock block that activate the call to Firebase ?

Uploading: tiklakazan.aia.zip…

please can you do this for me. I really need

where am i doing wrong here? I enter a value from firebase, the same is reflected in the application, but when I exit and re-enter the application, the value becomes zero.

tiklakazan.aia.zip (1.1 MB)

Can you fix the problem and resend it to me? Please.

Show me the block of this procedure

To got the data on start (point data) you have to find the block set clock enable true and use it when you want data .
You can try also to add the got value block under the initialize screen block

dediklerinizi yapicagim. cok tesekkurler

turkish are not allowded. please keep post in english. MIT forum only can accept all languages…

meaning:

I will do what you say. thanks a lot