Date not read correctly

Hi,
I save data in my dictionary with year,month and day like key (from clock block ) but when I try to get data using “get value at key path” give me error. If I write the keys like text all work fine . There is a right way to get value from clock?
Thanks

first one get error, the second one is a test and works fine

the block I use to save

My dictionary tree

Do It Result: {“CODICI”:{“111”:{“NOME”:“RISO”,“QUANTITA’”:“3”,“PREZZI”:{“2023”:{“febbraio”:{“3”:4}}}},“222”:{“NOME”:“PANE”,“PREZZI”:{“2023”:{“febbraio”:{“3”:4}}},“QUANTITA’”:“3”}}}

Nothing about my problem?
Sometimes I have problem also with walk at all level block :unamused: but this block works only if I saved data under a list? like this? :point_down:

can you share us your dict in proper format?

above code is not proper json format, i mean the symbol

1 Like

Probably this is the problem but I don’t understand where is my error. There is some error in my way to store data in dictionary. In the firt post I give you all my do it result . Start with empty dictionary and use the second pic of my first post, then I posted the do it result :man_shrugging:

And … if the problem is a syntax error why it works with text and doesn’t work with date block ?

i repeat just share your global dictionary in proper style in order to help you better or to spot the error exactly…

or click do it in this make a list block and share us the screenshot

so i believe now you know why it didnt work with block

see here the last value is 7 (so it returned Not found) but in string you have used 3 and you got the value…

Yes because today is 7 , when I got the error was 3 of February.

See in your dic the item present is 3… so you wont get result as not found but if you are looking for the key value of 7 then it will give result as not found…

Your data reads correctly… no issue

same blocks but different results… Very strange… why??

Please.
See only the pics of the first post , today I didn’t tried so I haven’t the screenshot with 7 in the dictionary.
I tried in 3 of February, today I make a screenshot only for you to test the list block, I am at work now.
If you want both pics of today I can try tonight, perhaps :disappointed:

Dear, there is no need of our help in your case as it is working properlly … since you have tested on 3rd feb it works, but now the date is 7 so it throws error… thats all… In your dictionary you have saved the 3rd feb as a key value… so what we can help ourself to you dear?

When I tried was 3 of February and didn’t work . The post is of 4 days ago and also the first pic. Delete the pic with 7 that I made now only to test the right syntax of the list block because you said me that there is 3 errors in Json
Thanks

if possible share us your demo aia

The last two days all work right :man_shrugging:t2: I don’t know why that day it didn’t work. A server error ? Cache problem ? Bad internet connection? :man_shrugging:t2: Usually I don’t waste time for stupid or known issues .
Thanks for help

I updated my post . Thank you.