DateTools Time Difference Question

See here

From math blocks, it looks different cause I use External Inputs to save space.Actually the blocks are

For some reason my “Do It” is greyed out and I cannot find the connect companion anywhere

How do you test your app’s ?

Nope, Nothing… Dont know what to do?

Testing for me takes ages. I compile, download, install; on phone, look, uninstall, clear phone and do it all over again…**.EVERY TIME!

I think we are go crossed wires.

Connect companion, I have. I assume Do it will activate then - Gotcha

As for tge two blocks under / next to each other, Im still stuck

dora

sorted Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Dora (again)! :slight_smile:

8 posts were split to a new topic: How to convert date formats?

my post just shows the solution

2 Likes

No .
This topic is about difference between dates time and not setting dd/mm/yyyy to write to the database.

1 Like

Actually, this post evolved into two issues. Only discovered once it was ascertained that there were inherent problems with MySQL and the date-time format as well.

So "In effect, we killed two birds with one stone. (no offence to any birds out there)
You have to be so careful these days :slight_smile:

I don’t agree, but I’m not a moderator.
Each topic should be about a subject and have its unique solution to help other users (it’s not always like that, but it should be like that, I think)
There were no problems with Mysql.
And if there were problems about Mysql on Google we have thousands of solutions.
The user above solved the problem of the difference of date and time…
But …

I now split the 2 subjects into 2 threads
Taifun

1 Like

Not to labour the point but…

when you do an auto dateTime insert in mysql it puts it in in a format which the block is used DO NOT ACCEPT.

It might be because of my location but that how it is

Anyway, swapping the dd mm yyyy around as e suggested worked for which Im eternally greatful

1 Like

in Brazil format is dd/mm/yyyy too

There is another Topic about This.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.