Denied permissions in advance After updating the version to (Kodular Fenix 1.5.5)

I have an application that uses the camera and it was working correctly and after updating the version to (Kodular Fenix 1.5.5) I exported the apk of this project and when I installed the application on the phone and after opening it, I receive a message requesting approval of the Permissions using the camera and this is normal, but when I press the button (Allow) A message appears to me that I had previously prepared. It is supposed to appear to the user if he presses the (Deny) button.

Declare Storage Permissions in the Manifest - #15 by bodymindpower

Read this

1 Like

Ok, I have added the DeclareReadWrite.aix extension to the application and the problem is still there
Can you share how the block works for this extension?

If so (as I mentioned several times), build the APK, decompile it and edit the Manifest by declaring this line in the Manifest, recompile and try again.

Which means that now WRITE is incorrectly also declared on Android 11+ (but it can never be granted there, as it works the same way as READ on Android 11+).

This is of course (as also mentioned several times) a bug!

But it should solve your problem until this serious bug is (hopefully soon) fixed.

1 Like

Please read my answer carefully, then you wouldn’t be asking this question.

1 Like

Well I will try this

:slightly_smiling_face: I can try it now

grafik

Thanks Now cleared.

Yes, thanks, it worked
you are the greatest
But another question for (onesignal)
Is there a solution other than using this site?

1 Like

Well I found the solution for this too here

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My apk manifest already have this permission code but still problem is same

Post the APK and the manifest.

Try this one:

Hey please tell how you do this beacuse i have to do testing regulary

As Anke (bodymindpower) has already explained several times, WRITE permission must also (incorrectly) be declared in the manifest on Android 11+. Of course this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Btw, the same problem is with AI2.

Search the AI2 forum and you will find dozens of topics, posts, guides by Anke on this issue.