Denied permissions in advance After updating the version to (Kodular Fenix 1.5.5)

Please read my answer carefully, then you wouldn’t be asking this question.

1 Like

Well I will try this

:slightly_smiling_face: I can try it now

grafik

Thanks Now cleared.

Yes, thanks, it worked
you are the greatest
But another question for (onesignal)
Is there a solution other than using this site?

1 Like

Well I found the solution for this too here

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My apk manifest already have this permission code but still problem is same

Post the APK and the manifest.

Try this one:

Hey please tell how you do this beacuse i have to do testing regulary

As Anke (bodymindpower) has already explained several times, WRITE permission must also (incorrectly) be declared in the manifest on Android 11+. Of course this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Btw, the same problem is with AI2.

Search the AI2 forum and you will find dozens of topics, posts, guides by Anke on this issue.

But i think kodular fixed that issue, right ?
See when i open the manifest it shows permission like this -

So, now do you think we still need to make any changes or use any extension to declare permission in manifest ? @Johannes_Ai2 @bodymindpower

But i want to say that it is already declared in manifest.
What you did in the apk. Please tell

How many times does that have to be repeated? :unamused:

But there is a difference, the post by bodymindpower is on 1 July, but now the situations is been changed because kodular recently fixed the permission errors.

Also please check out the difference between the manifest bodymindpower had descried and the latest permission in manifest after update. @Johannes_Ai2

No still we had to replace this line - <uses-permission android:maxSdkVersion="29" android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

with this line <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/> in the manifest.

?