Developer account

Thanks for the suggestion but I will not go with this

No major alternative is available but you can take a look at aptoide or other such stores, and upload the app there for free.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I heard/read somewhere that many users have complained about apps showing malicious behavior that are being downloaded from these stores. Though the developer of respective apps deny such things . May be a rumor I guess but don’t know the exact thing

1 Like

Not exactly malicious but spammy rather, they show a lot of ads in their mobile app store (app).
But still many users install these apps for downloading apps not available on play store, and it is for free so there should be no problem in publishing your app there. Particularly Aptoide doesn’t spam a lot but other stores like 9Apps does.

But, this is not true :point_down:

Yes and that’s why :point_down:

1 Like

Anyone have answer to this? (I guess Google play also ask for this)

Yes they do but they never show it until you confirm.
They collect that as a proof of billing to an address.

Ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

There won’t be any profit in uploading app on amazon store, You should upload apps on google play store.

I haven’t read all the posts here. Just so much on this:

I have had an Amazon Developer account for many years and also published some of my apps on Amzon. Then came the horrible Amazon “Underground” and I put all apps offline. Then came the Amazon App Store and I updated the apps and offered them again, at the same prices as in the Play Store and the Apple App Store. Result: very few downloads, it is actually not worth it.

And yes, you also have to store a lot of personal data there, including tax data etc. I wouldn’t do that to myself anymore.

My apps in the Amazon App Store are built with AI2. I did only a few changes to the Play Store versions. So the APKs are almost the same as in the Play Store.

3 Likes

Well, it does bring some profit, but it is very little compared to the Play Store.
And even less compared to the Apple App Store.

2 Likes

@Vaibhav
Try APK Pure
https://apkpure.com
Nothing beats Google Play Store
Earn some money by publishing apps on other apps stores like APK Pure
And buy Play Console

1 Like

I am similar to you
I am using Kodular from 2 years
But did not publish a single app
:sweat_smile:

no one talking about

samsung galaxy app store which is free and Samsung is a global leading smartphone vendor. Over 1.2 billion smartphones were sold to end users worldwide in 2016 alone.

6 Likes

Yes Galaxy App Store is another good option
I am using a Samsung Phone but I use Google Play Store to install apps

1 Like