Moon – 4.0.0-alpha.1

In with the new, out with the old

Hello Koders! Today I am releasing my extension to the world, Device Manager. Thanks to the β testers, they have helped test the extension to make sure there are no bugs that can cause huge issues to your apps performance.

Device Manager is like any other of my extensions, but it’s mostly well documented at https://stormifire.github.io/DeviceM/. It contains various blocks to modify Storage, install & delete APKs, and control some system settings. With this, you can also get properties of the device. For example, the name of the device set by the owner in the settings. Quoting @yusufcihan, “it contains many blocks I won’t use” :)

With that being said, over the past 6 months, it has taken me a bunch of motivation to do documentation. If you’d like to help with it, you can go to the repository for Device M and browse through.

β testers

@David
@FahadAhmad
@yanquisalexander
@Mateja
@themaayur
@FUTUREDEV

Visit the :unicorn: 2020-9 release.

15 Likes

ok, great! Congratulations"

however… I was looking around the links you were providing, but… where can we find the aix file?
also it would be nice to have a screenshot of the available properties, methods and events… it would be great, if you could provide it here in this thread… or did I miss it somewhere?

Edit: does this extension replace your other 2 extensions Hosts and Lite?

Taifun

4 Likes

Off-topic

Now my account is @yanquisalexander :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a great Extension. Happy to be a betatester.

1 Like

Hi Taifun,

I edited the topic to include a direct link to the AIX ;)

Just a small note, you can also find it in the area below in the Releases · StormiFire/Device-Manager-Documentation · GitHub area if I do only add that link. It will be below each release I publish to GitHub.

2 Likes

Great Extension

1 Like

Crazy stretch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Notes

The extension contains great things, but each addition must be separated from the other

That makes me feel distracted

1 Like

Can you explain more of what you mean? Would you like them to have different package names so they’re not bundled? They distract me too :sweat_smile:

This is exactly what I want

You may need to create seven add-on topics in one day

An impossible record :joy:

1 Like

Not if Peter doesnt notice :smirk:

I’ll see what I can do ^^

1 Like

Peter became busy

There is a great deal to deviate from the topic :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why so much extensions?

It would be difficult to find the block you’re looking for all inside one component so I made them into categories… Yes you could search from the in the bar, but I don’t think many people use that. As suggested, they will all have different package names instead of being a bundle. You can take a look at the link below if you’d like to know when this will be out,

1 Like

great! however unfortunately somehow I was not able to find it in your latest Github link… can you please post a link to the documentation?

Taifun

1 Like

:unicorn: 2020-9 is out!

I’ve heard your feedback and things have changed. Performance, permissions, and more has changed thanks to you!

What if a bug occurs?

Report it at the repository issues page.

What’s new?

There is a new improved site, you can find it here. Now download and read what’s new about Device M on the Hub :sunglasses:!

Where to download Device M?

- The Hub / Assets (at the bottom) / *.aix

3 Likes

hello, I was wondering what permission should I call to use this extension

If you’re downloading from The Hub :sunglasses: then you don’t need to request permissions.

Page not loaded

How can I download this extension @hammerhai Nathan